Gumm family night out on the town and Clint wanted to take a picture of us....Jace smiles perfect every time....I need at least 3 'practice' shots until we get the right one....I am so vain.
Hey Girl, I came across your blog through robyns. You are looking great! Don't you just love being a mom, I know I do. Well I will make sure to keep checking in and see what you are up to. Janille mommieslittlecrew.blogspot.com
Well, well, well finally blogging.....it has just taken me a while! Created this little spot so that all of you crazy people who haven't realized that Arizona is the place to live can keep up with our life here.....and more importantly you can keep up with how Jace is growing up TOO FAST!
1 comment:
Hey Girl,
I came across your blog through robyns. You are looking great! Don't you just love being a mom, I know I do. Well I will make sure to keep checking in and see what you are up to.
Janille mommieslittlecrew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment