three adults and
about 11 pictures
to get these two to look in the same general direction
to be sort of smiling at the same time, and to keep their hands to themselves (remember that phrase Johnny, I believe you had that comment on an elementary school report card)
they really had a great time together....Trace got to grab Jace's toys right out his hands and Jace really didn't care as long as it was replaced with something else....jace was just happy to have Trace there and he followed him all around the house.....the day after they left, I kept finding Jace going to the back
they really had a great time together....Trace got to grab Jace's toys right out his hands and Jace really didn't care as long as it was replaced with something else....jace was just happy to have Trace there and he followed him all around the house.....the day after they left, I kept finding Jace going to the back
bedroom to try to find him.....Trace's picture is in his photo book and he squeals every time he sees it......COME BACK SOON TRACE!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment