Friday, December 5, 2008

Yes....It is for sale!!!

Yes....Yes...I know...
but I am selling the car.....
It has really been SO great owning this little baby...
and I don't know if I am really ready to get rid of it...
but I guess it is time for me to give in to the MOM car
so here it goes......
2006 BMW 325i
6 Speed manual
44,500 miles
Under factory warranty until 50,000 miles
Purchased originally (by me:)
Stability Control, Telescoping Wheel, Traction Control, Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo, Single Compact Disc, Leather, Power Steering, Dual Front Air Bags, Moon Roof, Power Windows, Front Side Air Bags, Power Door Locks, ABS (4-Wheel), Cruise Control, Sport Package,
Also inlcuded are 4 original BMW rims and stock run-flat BMW tires
Additions to car Limo 3M Tint, Chrome Exhaust Tips,
Niche F-16 rims 19 inch rims staggered fit 19X8.5 in front and 19X10 in back
275/30/ZR 19 Toyo T1R Tires in Back 245/35/ZR 19 Toyo T1R Tires in Front
Asking $20,999
(based off Blue book and additions)
Call at 480-212-6598
to view more pictures

No comments: